4/4/07

Contemptster.com


My buddy Chris and a few of his other friends recently started Contemptster.com and I urge you to check it out...especially if you're as bitter as them.

Now, you may be asking yourself, "what is contemptster.com?". Well, I'm glad you asked because I just happen to have the answer!

"Contemptster is the preeminent website for all things annoying. It’s the site for those pet peeves that make your skin crawl. It’s the place to berate those people who piss you off and make you think the world is degenerating into a vapid cesspool of assholery. Bad drivers, movie theater dicks, rude waiters, and people who clip their fingernails in public, we have them all. They are our Contemptsters."

The site also has funny videos, photos, and a bunch of other things to help you waste away your day at work which is always a plus in my book. So, check it out, and if you like it, tell your friends about it because the site is just freakin awesome.

0 comments: