8/14/07

The Top 10 Scenes From The Office

From: http://www.topsocialite.com/the-top-10-scenes-from-the-office/

I recently read news that NBC is talking about creating an Office spin-off centered around Dwight Schrute. I’m not sure how good an idea that is (we all know that many spin-offs are disasters), but I also probably wouldn’t complain about more Office on TV. We’ve still got a long month and a half to go until Season four starts, but here are ten great Office scenes to tide you over.

1. Prison Mike

The worst part of prison? The Dementors.

2. Jim as Dwight vs Dwight as Jim

“Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.”

3. Saturday

“Yeah, who wants to come in on a Saturday?”

4. Call of Duty

“I’m going to kill you for real.”

5. Dwight’s Pepper Spray

“You know who’s a hero? Hiro, from Heroes. That’s a hero.”

6. Jokes About AIDS

“I hate so much about the things that you choose to be.”

7. Jim and Dwight Conflict Resolution

“Everyone has called me Dwayne all day. I think Jim Halpert paid them to.”

8. Jim Slaps Dwight

“Seven out of ten attacks happen from the rear.”

9. Diversity

“Shalom. I’d like to apply for a loan.”

10. Exercise Ball

“It is a fitness orb, and it’s changed my life.”



0 comments: