10/21/05

Slacker

Ok, I know I've been slacking with the blog, but 1) I've been busy and 2) Just haven't had much to write about. I guess I can do more of those features, but to be honest, the only ones that i've gotten recently just haven't been that good. I'm thinking about doing features and picking my favorites...but that's just so much more work than having someone else write it...although it looks like my only choice.

Might as well take this opportunity to plug our affiliate program again. You can find information in our Affiliate Section and sign up thru that link. Remember...everytime you direct someone to BurnTees and they purchase a product, you get 20% of the sale. If they buy 2 t shirts for $20 each, you make $8. Also, the cookie remains for 30 days so if they go to the shop, don't buy anything, but come back again after a week and buy something, you still get the affiliate sale. It's a really good deal (honestly one of the highest payouts on the web) and all it takes is copying and pasting a few links. Could be on your webpage, blog, or even a MySpace or Friendster profile.

0 comments: