5/6/08

7-Day Free Trial of Napster Unlimited.

Hey Everyone...use the banner below to check out a free 7 day trial period with Napster. I like Napster because they use a subscription model. A lot of people aren't big fans, but I love it because it allows you to play any song, anytime you want from virtually everywhere. Give it a try with the free trial...why not right?

Subscribers can listen to CD-quality music without ads, download an unlimited number of tracks to their PC and MP3 player (Napster To Go only), create custom playlists, get personalized recommendations and more!


7-day Free trial of Napster!



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I like music and I like your blog as well. I see you are talking about Napster here. I found some information about the company on this great site www.pissedconsumer.com. Napster is a company that specializes in digital music and offers a number of new ways to discover, share, acquire and enjoy music. Napster.com is considered to be one of the most popular and fastest growing music subscription services.