3/12/07

On Broadway

So I've seen a broadway show the last two weekends and I highly recommend both.

Last weekend I went on a date with my mom to see Curtains, a new musical starring David Hyde Pierce. We saw it while it was still in previews, but we both loved it. Get tickets now because once it opens for real, it's going to be a tough ticket to get.

Yesterday I went on a date with The Girlfriend to see Jersey Boys. Jersey boys won the 2006 Tony award for Best Musical. The show takes you behind the music of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. The music is just great, the story is great...it's just a great great show. I've seen a lot of broadway shows, but this could be one of the best. I know that the wait to get tickets is a few months, but order them now...you won't regret it.

0 comments: