4/18/08

New forum subjects at the BurnTees Forum

Obviously the new BurnTees Forum is still a work in progress, but I think things are going well so far. We have new users signing up and some interesting conversations going on.

I just added a new thread called Help Me With My Site. It's a place for help (obviously!). Need SEO help? web design help? graphic design help? Post here and the community will try to help out. I know that there are similar threads on the CP and Zazzle forums, but I think those are very restricted because people's feelings get hurt, but for now, I'm going to try and keep things as open and honest as possible. If you ask for a review of your site, be prepared for an honest answer...but hopefully that honest answer can really be a positive thing for your shop. Does your SEO suck? if it does, improvements can really help your sales.

So, take a look around and feel free to post!



AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments: