2/8/07

I know, I've been lazy

I apologize. I'm a naughty naughty blog writer. I'm sorry :(

Ok, now that that's out of the way...what's new? Let's see. It seems like since the last time I posted, 500,00 new t shirt sites have opened up and we're still chugging along somehow, which is great! Long Live BurnTees!!!

So, what's on my mind...

It seems like everyone I know these days is attempting to write either a book or a movie. I didn't know that all of my friends were so talented! Let's see if anyone actually FINISHES their book or movie.

You know why I haven't written anything in a while? Cause I can never think of anything to write, which is what's happening right now.

So, St. Patrick's Day is coming up and it's one of my favorite times of the year for two reasons. One, it's an excuse to hang out with friends and drink all day which is always fun. And two, because it's a t shirt holiday (a t shirt holiday is any holiday in which people feel the need to buy holiday related t shirts), which is great for us! I always go to the St. Patrick's Day celebration in Hoboken, NJ, but this year I'm going to be branching out and attending the Morristown, NJ celebration as well. We'll see how well this old man handles two straight weekends of drinking all day. However, it's not all fun and games. BurnTees will be hittin the pavement promoting our site, so keep an eye out for us! Last year we handed out St. Patrick's Day buttons to our fellow Hobokenites and we'll probably be doing the same this year.

(make sure you check out our St. Patrick's Day section! we have lots of new stuff - St. Patty's Day Shirts)

I'd like to end this wonderful blog session by pointing out some of my current favorite CafePress t shirt shops. I'll try to do about 3 per post from now on:

Fat Guy Shirts

NJ Slogans

and Clothesline Company

Thanks for reading, and I promise that there won't be such a long break until the next post!

0 comments: