9/26/05

Some Random Stuff

Just like it says in the title...some random stuff.

I'm totally addicted to this game...check it out: Sudoku. It's a logic game...you can sit there all day at work doing these.

You're going to love me for this. This website, quickbase.com tells you how to skip all the automated answering machines (press 1 for this, press 2 for that). what a lifesaver!!!

And of course, I'd like to express my disappointment in the Giants run defense. At least Eli looked good.

Also, I wanted to take this opportunity to announce our new Halloween Section in BurnTees. Make sure you order now so you'll get your Halloween shirts in time for the holiday.

And lastly, these are some of my favorite designs that I've seen on CafePress...feel free to check them out (sorry it looks so messy - just scroll down a bit to see them. just click on the picture to check them out):







































0 comments: